Friday, February 2, 2007

Too Much Time

Work was exactly, how I thought it was going to be - a big snooze.....z.zzz....
TGIF- thank god its friday. The highlight of my day as follows..

Going to Africana Soul Food Cafe-in Queens,NY (Blessing's food is seriously off the chain) simply the best hands down. A good indication of how good food can be is by how distended your belly can be and mine is seriously distended.

Logged on to Overwhelmed NB site to get a couple of laughs, by the way I am still waiting for my prize.

Received my first comment on my blog thanxs for the shot out Taurean minx.

I wonder if it is too early to pack my luggage to go to Naija? My proposed travel is not until the end of March...

2 comments:

exschoolnerd said...

Welcome!!!

I can see your kinda new on blogger..just thot i'd holler and leave a lil welcoming msg...

Simply Gorgeous said...

Thanks for the shot-out. ex school nerd. I will try to keep the posts coming!