Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Night To Remember

I am back after days of recovering from my Valentine's fiasco. Do you want the clean version or the nasty version ? I think I will err on the side of clean version this is a family blog, so I will definitely keep it clean.

My hair dressing experience was slightly thrown off because the weather was terrible in New York. It was snowing horribly and it was very cold. So it honestly did not make sense to go get a perm when it would have fallen and I would have wasted $125. I would have been too pissed! So I had it washed and curled and I was out of there in no time. Surprisingly!

S.O. Sexy was waiting for me when I got back home. In my haste to have a perfect Valentine's I forgot to buy him a card. How can I be so stupid!!! When I came back he was dressed already our reservation was at 12 something and he was dressed to kill. He had on a grey suit pin-stripe shirt with cuff links, and a beautiful red striped tie. He smelled so good. In his hand was a dozen roses and a card..OMG! I was ecstatic I gave him a lot of hugs and kisses. He is so adorable I guess he will not be sleeping in the doghouse after all. I showered and shaved and got ready. I was so slinky in my black dress. Every woman should own a black dress, they are not just for funerals. I glanced in the mirror now I know why he calls me Gorgeous. Did you actually think I named myself that? No I am not that vain. Even when we are out in public he will be screaming my name out and everyone would turn and stare at me. I feel completely embarrassed.

Off we are to Peter Luger. However, the SUV is snowed in. Oh god, a next wahala! Peter Luger is very finicky about time. I do not want to be late. We arrive in the nick of time had a great dinner, or lunch is more appropriate.
We are off to watch Norbit. It was great very funny. But what concerned me the most is the effect of making fun of fat people. I felt bad for laughing at someone else's suffering or looks. Who am I to do that? I felt a tinge of guilt for doing that.

After we left the movies I told him I had to go to the pharmacy. He drove me there, and I picked up his card stuffed it into my coat. I am saved!!! Thank God. We came home and I asked him if he is ready to finish his Valentine? He was ecstatic. He started nodding his head like a lizard.
I told him to give me a second. I had to quickly write the card, and gather all my aids. I couldn't pull off this Valentine without it. Let's see Hershey's
chocolate syrup, coconut oil, rose petals from one of the roses and my Strictly for Lovers CD. Times like this I wish I had a pole in my room. Oh well, I will work with what I have. I went to shower and change and put on my see through black ribbon teddy. Too hot I am on Fire! I came out to see him in his birthday suit. OMG! I told him he is too anxious. BUT HE LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD!I told him he needs to have a seat. I performed all of my favorite dance positions and finished with a nice split that made him almost lose his mind. By the way I am extremely flexible!

I laid him on the bed lathered him with baby oil in certain places and Hershey syrup in others . He was going crazy! He has the most beautiful colored eyes, they are the color of golden honey.That is one of the reason why I fell in love with him.

FADE TO BLACK........

You actually thought I would give you all the naughty details.A woman is not supposed to kiss and tell. Let's just say after our marathon I am so sore and still recovering. I have to go to see the OB/GYN to see if he shifted my s@#* again... (smile)

27 comments:

exschoolnerd said...

i felt like i was in the room with u guys...i love the way you write..

hmmm..na u biko o! my vals day was like the total opposite o!...

hmm sexy s.o must really be something..


will definately see norbit thnx for recommending it sweets.

naijabelle said...

hmmmm! u saucy lil minx.lovely you both had a nice time.Many more vals and happy days for both of you.I bet u were looking gawjus, i trust ya.Enjoy ur week!

LondonBuki said...

He shifted your what? LOL!

I want to get myself a little black dress too... :-)

BiMbyLaDs** said...

oga o.. hope u can walk well now o.. this one wey ur something done shift.... hmm,..nice vals day for u o! i am jealousing

Dami said...

insert eye popping smiley here hehe
oya me too i want to know what he shifted o

Delilah 3 said...

Girl, you got me going around in circles. Good to go. I love your style.Tell it like it is. well... you should have given us the details o.lol

Perfectly Human said...

Shifted gini? Chai! Glad you had a a nice time with the boyfie now on to something more important like checking dat shifted something,lol.
$125 for a perm? Ami i missing something?

Klara said...

Crazy bt Captivating..Huh!!

UnNaked Soul said...

*wink*

nice one

Anonymous said...

hot dang!!! This is a valentines is a valentines is a valentines.. you know how to throw down jare.. definitely my kinda girl!!! lol... the bobo lucky no be small.. keep on keeping sexy.. and i'm with you on the little black dress thing.. i have a few... oh the things you can get up to with some syrup.. although on valentines day.. my syrup of choice was champagne... fizzy, chilled, tasty champagne.. it was lovely!!!

Simply Gorgeous said...

@exschoolnerd- Thank you so much for the compliment. Go and see Norbit I hope you enjoy it.

@londonnaijachic@Thank you I hope we continue to spend more Valentines together.

@londonbuki- A little black dress is a must girl-trust!!

@bimbylads-Thank you for your concern I dey heal small- small ( smile). It is not the first time I was shifted out of alignment.

@dami- why are u such a perv. A woman never tells. Or maybe I told too much.

@delilah3- Thanks for the compliment. I told u guys I am giveing the clean version. I don't think u can handle the naughty version. Just a little too raw. (smile)

AbujaBabe said...

Well no guesses for who had a lovely Vals aint you lucky or should i say aint he....

I hear you on the shifting Girl i just had mine removed.. i hope all is well down there ooo;)

Ciao Baby..xx

Unknown said...

Glad you had a wonderful valentine's day. Just a wee bit curious - what did he shift? Ooh I just read abuja babes comment now. I think I know what he shifted. Had mine removed some months ago too.

Simply Gorgeous said...

@jj- Yeah JJ- perm is about 100- ccut and tipping is $25.00 extra. I know a little costly but what are you going to do. New York is very expensive.

@klara- thanks I think for the compliment.

@unnaked- a post is not a post until I get your stamp of approvl. thanks babe.

@ONB-What's girl! You seem to had a fantastic valentine's yourself Champagne- hmmm...interesting.

@abujababe- Thanxs , but what did you have removed?

@Calabar girl- heeyyy! I don't know what Abuja Babe had removed, or what you had removed... fill me in I did not have anything removed... The Dr. told him just to be gentle with me unless he wants to split me into two pieces. That is all.

BiMbyLaDs** said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. who is removing things from yonder??
Oga o.. una men na hulk hogan!! lol..
pls tell oga sofri sofri.. if not, u may end up having P.O.P on the Yonder..

Naija Vixen said...

na wa for keeping this to urself oh...not fair!!!glad you had fun sha *wiv bad belle tho* i joke i joke!and wat r pple removing oh?i want to know!or wait...do i want to????yes!

naijabelle said...

hehehehehe! bimbylads has finally killed me today,POP ke?

iconoclastic said...

lollll, all sorts..glad u had a luvly day been 2 d GYN yet?abeg ive got 2 go 2 abj gal blog, itchin 2 know wat she removed, me dis novice..

Confused Naija Girl said...

you ara a minx!! naughty school girl!! i still love that name so sexy. Ps i didnt know you guys were married found out from bimbylands blog.

Simply Gorgeous said...

@Bimbylads- you are too naughty. What is P.O.P.? Maybe I have been out of the loop too long .

@Naijavixen- Abeg, I don't know either what they have been removing.

@Londonnaijachic- You don't know how naughty Bimby really, she has been hanging out with that crazy oyinbo teckie-his madness has rubbed off on her. (smile)

@law damsel- me I am also left in the dark. I don't know : Let me announce: WHAT DID ABUJABABE AND CALABAR GIRL REMOVE???

@confusednaija- Oh yeah, it's been allgood now for a while. As for the naughty, I am known to be that sometimes but I can also be very nice. (smile).

AbujaBabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AbujaBabe said...

Hey B My bad sorry i thought you meant he shifted your Coil i just had mine removed..@ Calabar Girl do you mean Coil also??.....lol No panick Oh!!!..:)

Unknown said...

Yeah me too!!! I cant help but laugh at you - simply gorgeous panicking. "What did you and Abuja babe have removed?" Abuja Babe has said it all. IUD!! LOL!!!

יש (Yosh) said...

Family blog? 'scuse me, I was expecting to...okay, let me halt it there. But glad u had a nice date on Valentine's. I guess I should set a goal for the next one *hint hint hint* cos this past one was like gari with vinegar.

RYC:, how'd you know I have a big head!? lmao! No, I only had a Shawarma and pizza from Amigo. I'm loyal to Tantalizers' burgers and chicken pie. It's usually unintended to flirt, except when I'm pressed to, like this yeye experience at Chum-Chum. Lesson learned.

Abj weather is friggin hot at noons now. But mornings and evenings are manageable.But if you'd be around air-conditioned indoors alot of the time, u ain't got to worry about the noons. So you are coming eh!? How about settling down for some P-Soup? I know me some joints if you have enough time to traverse the town on your stay. Hola!

Uzo said...

Oh wow.....LOL. I am so glad you had fun.....

Idemili said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Idemili said...

Sorry, I deleted my comment. Spelling error. I said, give us the nasty version, to hell with family blog!!!!
Restrict it and invite me!

I thought S.O. was your hubby?