Tuesday, March 13, 2007

End of the Road Part II

Before I begin this long awaited post I want to give a warm welcome to FINEBOY( I LOVE THAT NAME BY THE WAY) he has a new blog so you guys should check it out show him some love NAIJA BLOG style..


So where was I? Hmm. Should I delay a little bit more? Nah... I think I have tortured you people enough. Yes he held my hand, automatically I felt flushed not with love but with an emotion I have not felt for some time -ANGER!! I pulled my hand away, I looked at him. This man that I had loved with all my being , and he stands there as if nothing happened. He is standing there as if he is MR. INNOCENT!!! I mean for God's sake! How can you have an affair with my best friend and my sister and then tell me - nonsense. No! I cannot go down that road again. My relationship with my sister was never the same. As for my so called best friend - that was done.


I looked at him and I told him he just needs to let go because I have. I am happy and if he truly cares for me he should be happy that I have finally found peace. I told him no matter how I felt about him then- I can no longer be with him now. He looked disappointed. He wanted to say something- object- but he stopped himself. I told him it was nice seeing him but I have to go now. I turned and walked away and I felt I closed a chapter that even during my marriage I could not fill. I answered that "what if" factor.

Ask me how I got home- I would not know. I don't even remember. I felt guilty like I cheated. I went to shower and I scrubbed and continued to scrub, until I felt raw. I was tired of crying and being angry now I just felt numb. But I had to cheer up before S.O Sexy comes home and sees me looking like this.

I am trying my best to understand why strange things always seem to happen to me. S.o. Sexy interjects into my thoughts I do love him. More probably then he will ever know. He was patient enough to pick up the pieces of what was left of my world and piece it back together gently.

I prepared the best dinner for him not like Bimbylads poison forest pepper soup and yansh rice. (smile) . I cooked like I was cooking for Thanksgiving. I made all of his favorites, bitterleaf with fresh fish and semovita , curry goat and roti and finally chicken tikka masala with saag paneer and nan bread. if you haven't guessed by now S.O. Sexy loves to eat.

However, I don't know where it all goes... He really surprises me. Thank God for the S.O. Sexies of this world....

29 comments:

naijabelle said...

First!I so feel you on this issue.He did all that to you? Smh!Anyway he is sooooooooooooo in ur past now and at least you can look foward to the beautiful feuture your nuturing with SO Sexy

Simply Gorgeous said...

LNC- You first- Let me clap for you.( Thunderous applause)!!! Yeaaahhhh!!!



Thank You LNC- Now you see why we are so over!

Remi Fagbohun said...

Now I can definitwly say something more definite...good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

I am so sorry to hear you had to go through all of that!!
But you are happy with S.o. SEXY and thats all that matters now. Be happy and you havent done anything wrong. So dont feel dirty! if anyone should feel that way, then it really shouldnt be YOU!

UnNaked Soul said...

the dude made a wrong move. seriously. and he did it twice. what a shame. hey darling, wipe you shoulders the P.Diddy way and shake it off... *wink*

יש (Yosh) said...

Good handling "mystery man from the past"! Some ppl would've given in for a lil' som'n, but not u, cos u r simply gorgeous! :) Have always wanted to say that! :D

RYC: Don't worry, as long as you aren't 'allergic' to eating out, you wouldn't mind these joints at all!

And nice plan u are coming during the rainy season. It'd be lovely then cos right now, Abj is dry, hot and the scenery isn't so cool. The rainy season: everywhere will be neat cos the air will be very clean, plants blossom and all that. Plus, you can enjoy roast/cooked corn wit local pear (Ube) etc etc. Can't wait!

LondonBuki said...

Your best friend and your sister???

Thank God you've put him behind you...

Thank God for S.O. Sexy...

x

Simply Gorgeous said...

@ blunt remi- I second that!I really should throw a party.

@Unnaked- wzup babe- my shoulders have already been brushed, and my collar is popped already. (* double wink**)

@Mr. Yosh- you know you are my sweetheart. I am glad someone realizes on blogville what I am all about. (smile)


I can't wait to come to Abuja, feels good coming back home. That roasted corn- STOP!! you are having me seriously dreaming.

LB- You have clearly taken the words out of my mouth. Crazy isn't it ?

Confused Naija Girl said...

awww i love so sexy ! i you sure you should post about him because i am cyber falling in love with him
stick with him babes, i didnt no the other guy had an affair with your sister and friend. good riddance!!

BiMbyLaDs** said...

WALAI...!!thunda faya that your yeye ex's yansh.. infact im cooking yansh rice for him now..

SimplyG.. i don ja u warning o!! no dey mess my peppersoup o.. NEST time u try it..we will jam in newyork airport and i will break ur gaw(cough) juz( cough) neck..

ur hubby is God sent.. im soo glad ur happier now... are u sure u have finally let go? pls do..
take care swerrie.. and u know ah luf u...

Simply Gorgeous said...

@Confused- so you are falling in love with my hubby , abi? I am keeping both my onyinkies on you ( gazing and pointing with my fingers). Yes but you are right good riddance.

@Bimbylads- so they are allowing you to leave London, US finally give you visa or are you planning on stowing away on board the luggage area?

I know he is a keeper... and yes I can um certainly say I have let go. But you wouldn't believe it one of my exes has now moved next door to me. Will my problems never cease?

iconoclastic said...

na wa oh na oxford street of US u dey live, y jammin all dis exes.. U really do ve a good husband, hope more of dem fill dis world..

Simply Gorgeous said...

@law damsel- I feel as if I am living at 90210 or if I am in some soap opera. Unbelievable! Bu as God is my witness I do not want anymore wahala.

Cheetarah said...

Girlfriend u are gawjus and you can coook, damn! abeg my bro is fyne and single oh! Marry in2 my family. Lol!
But seriously doe Im gllad you ditched him, he will never change, Cmon now sumthings are just sacred UR SISTER! Big Hurray for SOO SEXY!
Thanx for stopping my blog!

Unknown said...

errrrm, i am so so sorry to digress but did you make all that food from scratch...

if yes... r u a naija babe?

and if yes... can i trouble for the recipes of the 'continental' stuvvs?

cheers babe!

xxx

Simply Gorgeous said...

@Cheetarah- I willgladly marry into your family. Is it possible that a woman can have more than one husband? ( I think they can , so we will keep this on the D.L.) (smile) I know my sister, that took me awhile to get over for so long, but it is not good to talk ill of the dead so I won't.

@Chameleon- yes I did cook from scratch. I am so multi-talented. I am a cook, gardener, painter, nurse, teacher- I am woman hear me roar!


Should I be offended that you are questioning my " naijaness" is that even a word?

I would gladly give you the recipe babe. No problemo.

Eagle's Nest!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eagle's Nest!!! said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

That loser was not worth a drop of your tear. Most men who are like that end up regreting their actions.

vindication through innocence said...

men.this is why i cant get into relationships!!the in-house chef!!and then the hurt....

exschoolnerd said...

if he did all that to u...being with ur sister and ur best friend...he's not worth the headache abeg..

happy for u and sexy s.o.

which one is curry goat...lol..havnt heard that one b4 oh

Simply Gorgeous said...

@eaglenest- Men are like that. They do things and then up regretting them later. Thanks for stopping by.

VTI@ LOl. at the in- house chef.

@ex- Curry goat is my specialty, and you eat it with roti. I will give you the recipe.

Unknown said...

questioning keh? no babes, u misunderstand me. i was ermmm..... applauding.

xxx

Jennifer A. said...

Yeyyyyyyy...S.O.SEXY is enjoying o...kai...I'm hungry. See all the things he must have eaten that night. The way to a man's heart is.....FOODDDD (and u're doing it very well...LOLLL)...

Anonymous said...

oh wow... i will second what bluntemi said.. good riddance to bad rubbish! I feel the urge to insert one of my favourite phrases 'fucking guy!!!'.. yes oh.. THank God for the s.o. sexies of this world... this babe you are a 'cooker'(lol) sha oh.. all of that.. me i'm still figuring out how to cook plantain porridge oh.. i need lessonssssssssss...

Simply Gorgeous said...

@Chameleon- no worries.. I know you were joking...

@Jaycee-I agree definitely, the way to a man's heart is food! He looked like a bloated fish after he was done. ( smile).

@ONB- It took me along time to master all of this. My mother chastised me seriously for not leqarning when I was in the house with her.

Waffarian said...

heyaaaaaaaaaaa, thats right, treat ya man right! and please forget about that mumu!

Simply Gorgeous said...

He has already been forgotten...

Naijadude said...

HE DID THAT TO YOU? That is stupidity in the highest order, abegi let him be ur so so yesterday!

**me single now...**LOL... How are you doing hun?

Idemili said...

Ah! I can breathe. The world is at peace again. I had already dug out my orishirishi from under my garden shed, ready to magun-rize his kini if need be, but I'm glad you didn't fall to temptation.

Wait. I just realised you weren't on my list so I have only just seen 3 of your new updates. Adding you now.

Great read!

Idemili said...

Your sister?!!!!!

Damn! Where did I put that orishirishi?!